Sunday, March 2, 2014

Please Have My Babies *.*



Outfit
Skin: .Tsg.: Hope A-Tone
Eyes:*Shuras*: Natural Eyes
Lashes: CandyMountain: Falsies
Hair: D!VA: Mana (Moonstone)
Horns: {Amai}: Kanibaru Horns (Inusweet's Bubblegum)
Necklace:*MM*: Yummy Charm Necklace
Hoodie: .Tsg.: Bite Me Sweater: Team Hentai (V.I.P Group Gift)
Dress:*Milk*: My Delicious Mini (Pink)
Socks: {W&R}: Sweat Heart Socks (Black)
Heels: Blah.: (My Charming Pumps) Forever Love (BubbleGum)
Body
 Breast: Lolas! Mirage breast
Hands & Feet: Slink Female Hands (Elegant) & Slink Female Feet (High)
Azz: Lucky Inc. CuteAzz

I love this! especially the socks and horns. Thanks to my sponsors {Amai} and {W&R} they made this look possible





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Puppy'sPlayPen
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com